Monday, September 03, 2007

bored

Almost cut my hair
It happened just the other day
It's gettin kinda long
I coulda said it wasn't in my way
But I didn't and I wonder why
I feel like letting my freak flag fly
Cause I feel like I owe it to someone

Must be because I had the flu' for Christmas
And I'm not feeling up to par
It increases my paranoia
Like looking at my mirror and seeing a police car
But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
Cause I missed myself this year
I feel like I owe it to someone

When I finally get myself together
I'm going to get down in that sunny southern weather
And I find a place inside to laugh
Separate the wheat from the chaff
I feel like I owe it to someone

7 comments:

Josh said...

i heard arizona was in town this weekend

Chris Harris said...

yeah, both of your teams won this weekend. congrats.

Rise said...

So this is what your blog has come to? I'm thinking about putting Stairway to Heaven on mine. Or maybe Echoes. OR, if I was going with CSNY I would have maybe put Woodstock, although I like the Jefferson Airplane version better.

Chris Harris said...

i love this song. i was actually thinking about cutting my hair the other day and it just came to me.

Rise said...

I was kind of thinking that with the job you have now and just being a student you would probably let it grow on out and wear a ponytail. Actually, that's what I'm doing. By Christmas hopefully my bangs will be long enough. I just hate this stage of letting them grow out while getting in my eyes.

Rise said...

Keep what up? Keep growing out my hair? Keeping my hair up somehow so it will be out of my eyes? Or keep leaving comments so you'll have a bunch. This makes 7.

Bennie said...

Keep using real butter in your cakes.